Mark your calendars! We are hosting three great NYChoral Sings this August, conducted by our music director David Hayes and associate conductor Michael Ciavaglia.
Everyone is welcome to join in the fun -- we hope you’ll join us for all three evenings:
- August 3: Brahms Ein deutsches Requiem, with Michael Ciavaglia conducting
- August 17: Beethoven Mass in C, with David Hayes conducting
- August 24: Fauré Requiem, with David Hayes conducting
NYChoral (New York Choral Society) has been presenting its popular series of Sings, open readings of beloved choral masterworks, since 1960. We provide the conductor, venue, piano accompanist, soloists, music scores, and YOU are the chorus!
This year’s NYChoral Sings will have a new format and venue. We will sing through a beloved choral standard, and then enjoy an after-party, with drinks and snacks included.
Sings will be held at 7pm at Church of the Holy Trinity, Draesel Hall, 316 E. 88th St. (between 2nd and 1st Avenue; enter at gate nearest 2nd Avenue and go up steps to your right).
If you are considering auditioning with us for the regular season, attending the NYChoral Sings is also a good way to meet some current NYChoral members (learn more about auditions here).
So please join us this August at the NYChoral Sings -- sing, eat, drink, and be merry!
Tickets are just $15 for each Sing -- why not attend all three? Advance tickets can be purchased via Brown Paper Tickets as follows:
- August 3: Brahms Ein deutsches Requiem - click here to purchase
- August 17: Beethoven Mass in C - click here to purchase
- August 24: Fauré Requiem - click here to purchase